August 23, 2013

Fashion Bloggers Against Bulling!

Goodmorning Fashionistas :)
Yeah, this is not a typical article you see on DCG, but today I decided to do something different. That's right a full article, no photos not animation, just my words.
So, we all are going back to school like real soon, so I felt like writing an article on a very important issue. Bulling in schools. You know, going back to school is not only about BTS outfits and fashion, so I decided it would be my duty to write about this. Before I start by Back To School series, I want to grow bullying awareness to my readers, encouraging them to make a difference and help their schoolmates that are bullied.
Believe it or not, I was bullied too. And you have no idea what it feels like. Likely enough I had support from my family, friends and school to get through this. But, not all bullied students get the chance to speak up and get help. What we can do, is speak up for them. See if you notice a kid being bullied in any type, talk to him, encourage him to speak to his family about it, inform your teacher, and support him. Yes, and that way not only you will have a new friend, but you will be a better person as well. You might find this article pointless, but if have ever been bullied, you understand. Being bullied is something you cannot go through all by yourself, you need support, that's for damn sure. And the feeling, is too much to handle, more than crying, more than cursing, more than being sad. It's indescribable.
Please remember: If you are bullied speak up and get support, if you know a person being bullied show him support and understand him, and always remember to think before you talk. You can hurt someone so easy with your words. If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything.

Twitter, Facebook tag:
#FashionBloggersAgainstBulling


xxxx,
The City Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..