August 24, 2013

8 Perfect Cupcakes! (feat. Doughnuts and Cakes)


8 Perfect Cupcakes! (feat. Doughnuts and Cakes)

    Hey fashionistas :) (and cupcake lovers apparently)
    There's nothing more worth sharing than cupcakes, right? Especially when these are Tom Daley, rainbow and M&Ms cupcakes, right? No? Ok, then it's just me...
       1) Mr. and Ms. Cupcake

Aren’t they so cute together?

2.   2)  Look at the Rainbow!

These look so colorful and girly, I bet these are gonna be delicious after they are baked!

3.     3) Punk cupcakes

For some reason I feel like these cupcakes are angry with me… Uhm sorry?

4.     4) The Hunger Games

Katniss’ Eatable mockinjay! I just want those for my birthday! Please, Suzanne Collins?

5.     5) M&M world!

Is it just me that is wondering if those taste like M&Ms as well?

6.     6) Show us your Tom Daley Spirit!

Uh, GO ENGLAND!

7.     7) Coloring Pages

Now you know how to make them your self!

8.     8) London Cupcakes

Are One Direction here yet? (Shhh, all the blue ones are for Niall J)

Ok, sooo… I know the next ones aren’t exactly cupcakes but they are just as delicious, so I guess you wouldn’t mind, right?

9.     Doughnuts!!!!


Colorful and tasty, doughnuts are something like cupcakes’ cousins….


14TH of July Cake

Nothing more patriotic than an American flag cake… J Enjoy it under the fireworks with your family!!

I am making cupcakes tomorrow, just because….

xxxx,
The City Girl
Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT ABOUT A CUPCAKE FACTORY?
    (BUSINESS PROPOSAL)!!!
    IANCHA

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..