August 28, 2013

Back To School: First Day Of School Outfit!


Back To School: First Day Of School Outfit!

Hello fashionistas!
I don’t know about you, but my summer spirit is gone, the weather is a little cooler here, and I have to face it, fall is almost here. You know what that means. SCHOOL. We are going back to school….L And summer is over, and that’s the saddest part…But, I promise you I will help all of you city girls go back to school well-organized, fashionable and super ready! So, here I go!

I will, make a blog series called “Back To School” where I will help you get ready for school by writing different blogs telling you how to make different DIYs, suggest you things to buy, show you the latest trends for school, different outfits etc.


1)   Suggestion no.1 “Summer Fashion Girl”


If you live in a place that it’s still warm in the beginning of fall, my suggestion is in the photo above! Both of those outfits are truly fashionable, colorful and just want to scream “LOOK AT ME! I AM READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!”. My favorite one is the second because of its comfortableness, the colors, and the style… It’s just perfect.

2) Suggestion no. 2 “The Casual Chick”

And again… if the beginning of fall is still warm, but you wanna look more casual, I got solution in the outfit above! (I think you can find the t-shirt in Forever21)

3)   Suggestion no.3 “I Rock”


Now, if in your town is just too cold to wear shorts, and you are not that girly, I BET you can easily look perfect in this rock outfit!
4)   Suggestion no.4 “Fashion Blogging 24/7”

Ok, the high heels are a little too much, so you can wear white vans or converse. With this outfit, you will get everyone looking at you with those neon colors, so you are super fashionable. The cardigan will give you a powerful look(P.S. How cute is the iPad case?!)

5)   Suggestion no.5 “School Spirit”

Show your school spirit by wearing a simple white tank, your school’s football jacket, and a pair of jeans!
6)   Suggestion no.6 “Cool is my second name”

This is your choice if you want to look confy, rock, cool and fashionable at the same time :) A beanie will add a confortable style in your look! Simple but effective ;) Stay cool!

7)Suggestion no.7 “Typical White Girl”
If it’s just too cold where you live, follow this loose typical white girl style! Ugg boots, beanie, iPhone, Aztec leggings… Don’t forget your Starbucks Frappuccino!

Last but not least always remember:

I hoped you enjoyed this article and I wish you the best for your first day back to school!
xxxx,
The City Girl
Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Definitely gives me some great ideas for the next time I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..