August 15, 2013

Best Nails Awards: August 2013!


Best Nails Awards: August 2013!
Hello Fashionistas!

OK, yeah, I gotta say, I just needed a reason to show you amazing nail designs, so I made up The Best Awards… These will be once in a month!
CONGRATULATIONS to each person who thought and made these nail designs, we congratulate you with a web award!

ATTENTION: IF YOU WANT YOUR NAIL DESIGN TO BE NOMINATED HERE, JUST EMAIL US ON dailycitygirl@gmail.com SENDING US A PHOTO OF YOUR DESIGN!

·      Cutie! Award

·      Neon Award

·      Simple But Effective Award
·      Hipster Award

·      Love award
·      Cats award

·      Glitter award

   
·      Symmetric award
·      Mustache award 
·      Girly Award
·      Creativity Award
·      Rawr Award



·      Cocktail Award



·      The Hunger Games Award



I I hoped you enjoyed this month's Best Nails Awards, and hope you take part in the next ones as well :)
xxxx,
The City Girl
Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.




1 comment:

You Might Also Like..