August 15, 2013

5 DIYs You Can Do Right Now!


5 DIYs You Can Do Right Now!
Hello Fashionistas!


I hope every one had a wonderful summer! So, today I am going to show you 5 easy and quick DIYs you can do with things you probably have in your home. I love easy DIYs, and I believed that you would too, so here I go!

1) Colorful Collage
All you are going to need is a lot of colorful papers! What are you waiting for?

2) The ombré light

Did you just recently painted your room and you just can’t get rid of all those color samples? Use this DIY and make an ombré light!

3) The word galaxy

You could find these letters online and use spray paint to make them look galaxy patterned! You could write your name or “love”, “peace” or beauty” or simply whatever you want! 

4) Tape diamonds


Let’s face it. You are so bored of that simple white door in your room… Use this DIY and decorate your door with some colored duck tape. The best part? You can easily remove them!

5) Braid bracelet!
Just braid a piece of string using those beads!

There! Those 5 DIY are the answer to your summer boredom and will keep you occupied!
I hope you enjoyed this article and make sure to share!

xxxx,
The City Girl
Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..