July 31, 2013

My 10 Favorite Summer Clothes/ Accessories!

Hello Fashionistas!

Summer is here, we can all feel the heat, and we pretty much loving it!
So, I decided today to show you my top 10 summer clothes and accessories, to inspire you for your summer outfits! I have also done a little research on the internet to find similar items to the one I own and I present to you, on international e-shops, for good prices so you can stay on budget!
Let the summer fashion begin!

1. Colored pants                                                  
                                                                                                                         These are from my-wardrobe.com , for 47$. Check it out here!
I bought mine from Paul's Boutique, but they were a little more pricy.                                                                                                                     I simply cannot describe how many times I have worn this piece during my vacation, in restaurants, traveling, etc. I worn it with a white romantic top with a nice neon-colored necklace, or with a nice hipster crop top from H&M or maybe with a simple tank top. I have those pants in turqoize color, and they became my fav summer pants because of how comfortable these are and how  easily combined with other pieces from my closet because of their color.

2.    Neon wallet
.
                                                                                                                   
   The first one is from Forever 21 for 20$ (HERE), the second one from Forever 21 as well, for 22$ (HERE) and the last one is from Paul's Boutique for 45$ (Look HERE )
I bought mine from duty free during traveling in Europe for 20$.
I keep my cards, my money, change and sometimes my ID and passport. It helps me a lot cause it has enough space to fit my smartphone as well so I don't have to carry a bag with me.

3.     Mint nail polish

This is from Essie for 8$ (Check it here).
I know, as casual I always tell you about nail polish. But this one by essie is the perfect one for summer, because it's bright and easy to carry with you. A bonus: It dries super quick, so I can paint my nails in no time and it lasts as well even when swimming. 
4.     Acid washed jean shorts

The belt is from Nordstrom for 44$ (Check them out here) and the shorts are from Forever 21 for 20$ (HERE)
I basically wear them every day in the beach, and maybe for walks in the afternoon. They can be easily combined with crop tops or tank tops. Add and a floral belt and you are ready!

5. Blue Hollister Crop Top


I found this Crop Tank Top from Hollister for 28$ (Click here).
I can wear it all day! For example I can wear them with my acid washed shorts for lunch at the beach restaurant or for quick shopping. 

6. Sandals











I found this pair from Forever 21 for 15$ (HERE).
What I do: Flip-Flops all the day on the beach, and when I have somewhere else to go, a pair of sandals are the top pick for me! The best thing is that they don't take too much space in my suitcase so I can take them with me during traveling!

7. Straw Hat
The hat is for 10$ (Here) and the dress for 17$ (Here). Both from Forever 21.
Straw hats are always very fashionable and easily combined with a white dress. Drop them in your beach bag!

8. Floral dress
The first one is from Modcloth for 40$ (here) and the second one is from Forever 21 for 16$ (Here)
The only dress I packed with me was this one. It was for a good price and I could wear it everywhere with my sandals.

9. Ray Ban Sunglasses

From Macy's for 130$ (here).
These sunglasses helped me a lot during summer and I would totally suggest them for you too! I have them in mint green and yellow color!

10. Beach tote bag/ Cute beach towel

Tote from Roxy for 30$ (here) and towel from UNKNOWN.
Last, but not least, this summer- beach tote bag was been very handy for me to keep all my beach essentials! And a beach towel is a total must-have for the beach!

Thanks for reading and make sure to share!
xxxx,
The City Girl
Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..