August 27, 2014

Mermaids and Head Jewel

Hello Fashionistas,
Don't you ever wish you could just stop everything and be a mermaid? Same, girl, same.
These photos were taken in the Mavros Molos beach, my favorite beach in Crete. Every time I go there, it's like I travel to another world, because the way of the crystal clear ocean, the blonde sand and the multicolored giant rocks blend all together is truly magical. This scene inspired me to put together this look. This outfit to me is something I believe to be a bohemian version of a mermaid look. Lace, jewels and chains put together for this look.

After being amazed from the Coachella bohemian looks, I came across this amazing head jewel, and just thought that it was only right to buy it. And by the last week in Athens before my sailing off to Crete for a whole month, while panic-shopping outfits for my summer holiday. Then, I found this gorgeous bikini, which is not your average lace swimsuit - it has blue lace on top of hot pink lace and two jewels on the straps. It's truly the details that make a piece special.

Skirt - Toi&Moi
Bikini Top - Sugarfree
Head Jewel - Accessorize
 xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks amazing, I think I'm going to try a head piece like that. The photos are great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like..