July 30, 2014

Sunkissed Skin

Hello Fashionistas!
I am not even going to try and lie: I was scrolling through instagram for about an hour until I remembered that I am supposed to write an article. Oops. Anyways, for today's outfit, I chose this gorgeous one-piece uniform. Have you ever fallen in love with an outfit? Because that's pretty much what happened to me with this outfit. I absolutely adore how amazing it feels on, like comfortable and stylish, casual but elegant. Even though this piece would look stunning with out any accessories, I decided I would just go for a not-so-typical straw hat. The thing about the color combinations on this outfit, navy, beige and white, is that it's the summer edition of the typical earth color fashion palette. Also, the lovely lace on the back of the piece adds a feminine look. Don't get tricked: It's shorts, not a skirt- or maybe, a new version of skort. One small final detail: I had no make-up on and my hair was straight out from the pool, so the hashtag #naturallook is absolutely relevant here. Enjoy!

Romper - Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes - from Athens
Hat - from Personal Collection
Sunkissed skin, hats on, music loud. And that's pretty much how an amazing day at the pool ended, with a lovely outfit and endless memories.

http://dailycitygirl.blogspot.gr/2014/07/giveaway-ted-baker-makeup-bag-petite.html
 xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..