July 8, 2014

Street Style: Mission Thailand

Hello Fashionistas!
As you may have noticed, this post is a bit different than the ones I usually post. While being in Bangkok airport, since I was waiting for my 12 hour flight to London to board, I had plenty of time in my hands. So, I thought what a better way to kill time than chasing down fashionistas around the airport, and taking pictures of them? And that's exactly what I did. With my camera in my hands, I literally felt like a paparazzi while spotting the most fashionable people in the airport. And let me tell you, all the weird glances I got were definitely worth it, since the result was divine. 
I was most certainly impressed by all the multicultural styles I spotted. From colorful burkas to maxi dresses combined with oversized hats, to anime tops and bags, Bangkok fashion surprised me amazingly much. So, I won't waste any more time, and start right away presenting you my favorite looks!









To me, Bangkok was like a jungle of fashion, only to find the best looks, you had to have your own little safari. With endless pictures in my camera, and a bag full of Thai goodies, it was my time to take off. 
 xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

2 comments:


  1. very nice style. I like your sense. you are a great model
    fashion Tips for woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and beautiful. You attract attention in this dress. Shop online using Lazada Voucher Code at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..