July 10, 2014

Take A Break From The Sun

Hey Fashionistas!
Have you ever thought than it's nearly impossible to look fashionable at the beach after you get out of the water? Allow me to prove you wrong. Using a pair of simple light wash jean shorts, a white tank top and a kimono top, I achieved the after-swimming look I was looking for. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from the local fashion in Koh Samui, however, I bought this gorgeous top from a seller on the beach. That's right. You could do shopping while being on the beach, they basically came up to you and showed you their products, which was perfect for me, I mean who wouldn't love shopping being so easy. The best part is that I got it for just 400 baht, which is basically 10 euros.
Best part of doing this photoshoot? There was a beach wedding preparation right next to our hotel, and the decorations were just dreamy. It was basically the best scene I could ask for an outfit like this. I hope you enjoy going through these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!






Kimono - from Thailand
Top - Stradivarius
Shorts - Zara TRF
Necklace - from Africa
Flip flops - from Athens

One last note: I randomly found this "Take a break from the sun" sign and I practically run to it to get a picture of it because of how cool it was. Well played Thailand, well played. 
Make sure to share with your friends if you like this article, follow us on instagram (I have been trying to be more and more active on it, our username is @dailycitygirl) and become a member using the join this site button on the sidebar! Enjoy your summer, everyone!
 xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..