June 28, 2014

Coconut Cocktails in Thailand

Hello Fashionistas!
So, exactly like I told you last time on my post, I travelled to Thailand for holidays. I had such an amazing time, I enjoyed every second of it, and I even got the chance to do some divine photo shoots,  mainly with beachwear and local fashion. 
As you can see in the picture above, I went to Koh Samui, which took me about 17 hours on a plane, 3 connecting flights and about a day of traveling to get there, but let me tell you, it was all worth it. We stayed in an amazing hotel and made some trips around the island, which included a Jeep safari, Snorkeling, Canoeing, and endless swimming. Thailand was an amazing experience for me, since it was my first time visiting Asia. The beaches were dreamy, the sun so shinny, and the food was just how I like it. So, for the next weeks, expect many beach posts from my blog because I have so many memories to share with you and combined with being off school for summer, I now have so much free time which I will dedicate to blogging.




Top - Celestino
Sun Glasses - Ray Ban
Flip Flops - from Athens
So in an attempt to sum up my first day in Koh Samui, I kind of made a quick collage with a couple of photos I took on the first day.. So, my first day in Thailand was all about chilling by the sea, drinking cocktails and enjoying my time at the hotel we were staying in.
xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thailand is the number one tourist location in South East Asia, and it is easy to see why. Best known for its breath-taking beaches, its stunning temples and the modern urban sprawl. Book your holiday packages using Hotels.com Voucher Code at cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..