June 11, 2014

Punk Rock Wonderland

Hello Fashionistas!
Since I joined tumblr, I can easily say that my music taste has changed very, very much.  And I am not saying that just to say it, I mean it. I went from listening to Pitbull to obsessing over blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer, twenty one pilots, Bring Me The Horizon, and many other artists I once considered way out of my music taste. With that being said, I want to introduce you in my latest outfit post.. My inspiration while I put this outfit together was mainly punk rock bands, so I couldn't help but wear something different.

I basically wore a white skirt, but I added a black one underneath the first one to puff it up a bit and give the outfit a black and white look. I first thought I should wear a classy top to match the skirts, but I decided against it, so I ended up wearing a simple black t-shirt with gorgeous stars on the sleeves, and then a stationery necklace on top. Finally, I wore my hair as usual but added four, that's right god damned four headbands.





White skirt - Stradivarius
Black Skirt - Benetton
T-Shirt - Zara TRF
Necklace and Headbands - Accessorize
Shoes - from Berlin

Just a little note before I close off this article, I will be leaving for Thailand next week, so I might post a little less.. But during my stay there, I will get many more outfit post photos, so don't be disappointed :) Don't hesitate to tell me what you would like to see next.
Please share, Follow, Like us on Facebook, and tell me your opinion at the comments below!
xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. All photos were taken by me, and should not be used without a watermark/ reference link. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. maybe without those black boots will be better.If yoy want to wear this outfit maybe you will ballet shoes!You know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete

  2. very nice style. I like your sense. you are a great designer.
    fashion Tips for woman

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..