April 24, 2014

Coachella Inspired Outfits + Style Reviews!

Hello Fashionistas!

So. Everyone has been totally freaking out about Coachella, so I figured.. why not write about it?
Coachella happens to be my current obsession too, lately... I mean, how could a fashion blogger not get hyped about it? It's the hottest music festival, where all the celebrities are like competing for who will be the most hippie celeb. Basically sells its self. 
I am going to analyze and rate most celebs' outfit and general look and give you ideas so that you can rock Coachella fashion too! I will even award a Coachella queen! And, yes, Paris Hilton, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Beyoncé, Victoria Justice, the Jenners and many more were there! So go get your 4th grade indian halloween costume, and join us!

Style Reviews

Kendall Jenner
           
Hello, mrs. Jenner! Obviously trying to impress, and succeeding! I love how well dressed she was. I believe she rocked the retro floral glasses, not to mention the super-long cardigan. The worst only thing about her outfits is that she didn't wear as much jewelry as she was supposed to. After all, the more the jewelry the more the hipster an outfit is. I would also like to see her in a flower crown, but otherwise her outfits were perfect. Looks like Kendall got a bit more attention that Kylie... Explainable.

Jenner Sisters 
They did really look like the had a total blast! They changed so many outfits it was hard to catch up with all of them, but they definitely did some groundbreaking fashion statements-just like everyone else at the event, anyways.  Gotta say: We did see a lot of boots and Kylie's hair looked fab.

Paris Hilton
Believe it or not, our favorite(and most hated as well) party girl did indeed attend Coachella- and she wore the most gorgeous dress ever. I absolutely adored the little cuts on the sides. She looked modest and fashionable! Only one thing: Paris, just try new glasses! Classy Ray-bans are definitely not something to be worn at an event like this. Don't be afraid: Go for that 9.99$ pair at PacSun!

Victoria Justice
Yep, she was there. She uploaded a ton of photos with Cody Simpson and others, and gotta say- she looked fantastic! At this point I strongly believe that she can look good in everything she wears. However, I think that she went wrong when picking out this outfit. Sure, she looked good, however she played a bit too safe for me to give her a good review. Here's a tip: Coachella is all about overdoing it, so overdo it!

Selena Gomez

Selena had all eyes on her! She wore a white lace dress and some black combat boots. She risked and won! WE <3 HER OUTFIT! Totally setting some trends for the summer time Selena, huh? Even though she wore shorts underneath her dress, it was just perf because it turned out to be extraordinary. Way to go, there Selena! Thumbs up from us:)

Vanessa Hudgens
    
                  

You know how I always like to keep best for last... So here it goes. Our one and only Coachella queen, totally rocked all of her looks during the event. How? It's magic. I am sorry, but for one more year, yes, Vanessa Hudgens stole everyone's attention. Seems like her boyfriend was in the game too, since he was also dressed to the nines! Win-win. This is as Coachella as it can get.

Inspired Outfits

Okay, that's all cool. But how can I wear all this vintage clothing in everyday life? That's exactly what I asked myself... let me tell you the answer real quick: Steal Her Style!

1)

Have you ever woken up and thought, hey, I will wear whatever I want to? I know I have and I ended up wearing something like this.It's simple:go vintage... Search your closet, cut your jeans to shorts, wear those necklaces you once bought abroad, dig out that old backpack.. And you have a wonderful outfit, at 0$!

2) 

If you thought that only tumblr kids get to wear hipster clothing? Wrong! You can too. In fact, cyrcle glasses are back, and so are big bracelets and flower crowns. Not that these ever went out of fashion. Just saying..

3)

Just like the collage says: queen bee. When you need advice, always turn to the best. That's what I did I followed Vanessa. And the example was breathtaking. However, it was so hard to get all those together because she had SO many accessories on, I couldn't handle it.

xxxx,
The City Girl
I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right 
to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must
 be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” 
phrase must be used. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow i love Coachella and i love your blog.
    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire what you have carried out here. It is great to see your clarity on this important topic could be quickly observed. Tremendous post and will look forward to your future update.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like..