July 27, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Ariana Grande


Ah, Ariana Grande! What a fashion icon, she is the perfect girly girl! She looks definitely like a Chanel model, no matter what she wears. Well that’s completely true. You know, she has that talent of always adding something special to her outfits, and out of nowhere making it absolutely amazing and fashionable. Is it her perfect hair up-do, the cute iPhone bear case, maybe her passion of always adding something girly, or maybe her wonderful eyes? Believe me, nobody knows. I have always admired her for not only her breath taking voice but also her amazing fashion taste.
So, by being my very own fashion icon, I wanted to make this post from the moment I made this blog. Let’s wait no longer, today I am going to give ya all fashionistas some advice and must haves to steal her style (or get inspired by her, it’s basically the same thing)!

P.S,: I would also love to congratulate Ariana for her new single “Baby I” and tell you how much excited I am for her new album!

Outfit No 1.













We are starting with an outfit from Ariana’s Seventeen Magazine Photoshoot. Mixed Patterns, playful colors and a romantic skirt? Yes please!

Okay, for this style you are going to need a grey/white sweatshirt with a playful design and a nice polka dotted shirt to go under the sweatshirt. Make sure the colors of the sweatshirt and the shirt don’t have similar patterns.

  
 I found the shirt on “Ali Express “ for 14$ (Click here to view) and the sweatshirt on “Dope As Clothing “ for 31$ (Click here to view).

Next you will need a light colored skirt that matches the colors of the sweatshirt. If you don’t feel like wearing a skirt, you can always wear a pair of pants that also match your sweatshirt (I would suggest dark jeans anyway. Colored pants will do the trick). This will give a playful look to your outfit.
I found the skirt you see above is from “Motel Rocks“ for 40 $ (Click here to view)

And last but not least you will need some pretty girly – and different patterned- keds to finish your Ari look!

I found this on keds.com for 50 $ (Click here to view).

You can wear this outfit to school, or on a weekend shopping haul!

Outfit No.2

Ariana has always been a kid inside, and never too shy to wear proudly her Minnie Mouse bow no matter where she is. Also, she took a couple of minutes to snap some pictures with different Disney Characters, while being at the theme park, because no one does ever get old enough for that.
In the picture above, you can see exactly what Ari wore. She wore a pair of her favorite nude color high heels as well.


To steal her style, you will need a pretty light pink vintage skirt. This will add a romantic look to your outfit. I did a little research as you can see, and found a similar skirt to the one Ariana is wearing. It’s from the store “Forever 21“ for 14 $. (Click HERE to view).


Okay, now, let’s add an typical velvet red crop top. I found this one in “Forever 21 “ for 4$ (Click here to check it out)



Then, I would suggest a nice, simple and cozy light grey jacket just in case it gets a little cold by the night. I found this in “Forever 21“ for 23$. (Click here)

I think it’s pretty easy to find a pair of nude color high heels at probably every big shoe store. Here's what I found!


I found this one at “Top Shop“ for 58 $ (Click here to view)

And to complete this outfit, let’s add an accessory.

How about a nice Minnie Mouse Hair Essential to spice up your outfit? I didn’t really find any online, but they ALWAYS sell those bows at little shops in the theme park.

This is perfect style for a nice spring/fall day at a theme park! I don’t know about you, but I will use this style for my trip to Disneyland Paris, this fall.

Thanks for reading make sure to share!

xxxx,
The City Girl




Please understand that I don’t own any of these photos, any trade marks and the single’s cover are Sony Music’s products and Ariana Grande’s copyright. I wasn’t paid to promote any product and all opinions are mine. I personally wrote this text, and you have no right to copy my website’s text. If any content from this blog is used in any other website, text or any other form, there must be a source with a link leading to this article’s web-link, if used online. If not, the “All rights to Daily City Girl blog” phrase must be used. Thank you.


© Daily City Girl 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like..