November 29, 2013

Paris Day Two: My Day in Walt Disney Studios!

Paris Day Two: Walt Disney Studios

Hello Fashionistas!
It has been a while since I posted here… Well, I have been studying for exams most of the time, but I finally found some time to write! I promise I'll keep up! Here y'all go, day two, in the amazing Walt Disney Studios! I personally believe that Disneyland is simply better, but I had a wonderful time there too.

8.45


Breakfast, anyone? For breakfast I had Green Mint Tea, sausage with eggs and french croissants!

10.00

After having breakfast, and taking the hotel bus to Disney Park, we check in our tickets and go in Walt Disney Studios!


11.00 


We start off our day taking a walk in the entrance and doing some -very important- shopping. 

13.00 



 

After some rides, we stop by the Monster University corner to snap some pictures and turn our screams into energy (I am NOT kidding)

14.00







We watched two shows, Animagique and Disney Junior Live on Stage, we discovered the park

14.30 or something




It's PARA-PARA-PARADE TIMEEEEE! All of my favorite Disney characters walked right in front of me, with their cute movie inspired cars! When Cinderella waved at me, I lost it.

17.00






I really don't know why, but I simply got kinda bored of The Walt Disney Park, so I decided to go back to Disneyland to do some souvenir shopping… And actually take some pictures of the park.

18.00







I know I may have already said this… but… it's… PARA-PARA-PARADE TIMEEEEE!
And Donald Duck waved at me and blew me a kiss. Be jealous.

19.00





Final stop of the day: Frontierland (aka Fortuneland) We went in the House Of Terror, that mountain ride -I forgot its name- and ate pizza for dinner. 

21.30

Just waiting for the Disney Lights Magic Show, you know, the typical.

22.00




And… it's time for the show! I watched it again. And I loved it. 

And this is how my second day in Paris ended, right after I had a big cup of hot chocolate back in the hotel.

Please share the love with your friends, through Facebook, Twitter, Google+! I worked so hard on this article, and I really tried to capture every detail, so leave a comment below telling me about your experience, and please subscribe as a reader!

xxxx,
The City Girl

All photos were taken by me, please don't use them without credit. This blog post was not sponored, all items were bought by me, and all opinions are mine!



1 comment:

You Might Also Like..